Thanks for all your help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
I would just like to post a thread letting everyone know how thankful i am for all your help. Everyone in here has been very helpful - there has not been a question that i have had that has not been answered.

I just wish i had found this forum a few years sooner!!

So kudos to everyone!!!

We are kinda like it here and it's all because of folks like you guys! It's not any one person but everybody that makes a forum what it is.

I thought it was just you Dan! Seriously though its everyone all getting together that makes this place great and paying forward what they have learned.

I really enjoy our group folks. I doubt I would be sitting here having my after dinner glass of raspberry wine if it wasn't for you ladies and gents. :br

Larry

I thought it was just you Dan!

Me to! I just thought Dan had made up all these avatars and names then began asking and answering questions. Ha that would be hysterical. :)

I've said that before, big thanks to everyone. You may not know everything but everybody knowing a little is like an Encyclopedia Britanica of wine and beer. :br

Yes, this forum is great. I origanly started out on a dif wine making forum but they wernt as nice as yall guys where..So i started coming here and havnt looked back since :)

I would just like to post a thread letting everyone know how thankful i am for all your help. Everyone in here has been very helpful - there has not been a question that i have had that has not been answered.

I just wish i had found this forum a few years sooner!!

So kudos to everyone!!!

Always nice to get "KUDOS"

I of course agree with all of the above.

Its hard to apply knowledge with out wisdom to show you how.

To those who have the wisdom, thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back