Thank You

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papa b

Easy does it
Reaction score
I just want to say Thank You To the,seniors, moderator,juniors and everybody that always willing to help you, to understand the process of winemaking
to new members (like myself without make you feel dumb) I look into others forums, but this one by far is got to be the nicest bunch of guys and the answers and/or solutions are fast once again
THANK YOU
Papa B

Folks, even though you are new you're not the only ones learning. We are all learning on here all of the time. We also learn from each others mistakes, experiments and successes. I agree this is the most friendly forum out there. We do like to have fun even sometimes at each others expense but its all in fun. The knowledge of wine, grapes and vineyards is unmeasurable on here. Keep asking and letting us know whats going on in your cellar, closet or kitchen

I agree. The help has been fantastic and what I have learned is imeasurable.

Steve

Just passing the buck or paying forward what Ive learned. This is what a forum is here for for everyone to help another and we are all glad to do so and enjoy it and like said before we all learn here!

Yes, there are some pretty good forums out there but this place has developed into family.

Good night John Boy

Yes, it is a neat place to meet and learn. I've made some friends, some I've seen and some I haven't. :try

I'll second that. Very nice folks here. I have never seen anyone run down because they asked a newbie question. Makes for a comfortable forum. Reason I joined and am as active as I can be without having much to contribute yet. But I'm learning.

Jason

QUOTE=millwright01;47980]I'll second that. Very nice folks here. I have never seen anyone run down because they asked a newbie question. Makes for a comfortable forum. Reason I joined and am as active as I can be without having much to contribute yet. But I'm learning.

Jason[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately that has happened but I really truly hope it never happens again, there will be problems next time!

Just passing the buck or paying forward what Ive learned.

I'll second that.

I have learned soo much by reading forums and websites by all kind
of wonderfull people who were willing to share their wisdom and experience for free that I thought I should repay in some way.

Luc

God know's I have asked my share of questions on here and always recived a good and friendly answer on here.

I sure have to agree with all these posts inhere. Noone in here made up any of their knowledge. We all learned from someone who went before us. I am by no means as knowledgable as some of the others in here, but I am always glad to pass on something I know. Indeed it is payback.

This has been a great forum to be a part of, alot of us have been in here to gether for quite some time and our friendships go beyaond just brewing discussions. I would be willing to bet you couldn't that in any other forum. I don't feel the need at all to participate in any other brewing forum. I have always been able to find every answer I ever needed right here.

So from me, I ditto Papas original post.

Thank You.

Troy

I wouldnt gothat far Troy, we can also blaze a new way of doung stuff sometimes.

Oh absolutely Wade, but when we do, we have the combined knowledge of all the members to explore and discuss these new trails.

Uh Oh! Dan you are in trouuubbbllleee now! Every time I make fun of Wade's typos- I get blasted for mine! You gotta tread careful around this guy.:::tz He will crack the whip at you guys!:w

So nobody thinks I'm out of line with Wade, we have been on the same forum as moderators for years now, and I like to think we have become friends. Neither of us can type berrry gud thow.

Last edited:
Hehehe, I can spell very good with my mouth just not good with my fingers and I dont check spell checker enough. I am a very fast 2 finger typer and it shows!!!!!!!!!!! Dan, I just pulled 347 of your posts though!

Latest posts

Back