Testing glasses...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck E

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to have some good quality, small tasting glasses for when I have friends over for barrel tastes. I had some crappy ones from the dollar store. Then I found these. They are 6 oz. crystal glasses from Ravenscroft of Pennsylvania. Great size & shape, crystal clear and well made. They come in boxes of 12. My first box had one broken stem in it. The company has great customer service and replaced it for the cost of shipping. I love these!

20201013_084747.jpg

I wanted to have some good quality, small tasting glasses for when I have friends over for barrel tastes. I had some crappy ones from the dollar store. Then I found these. They are 6 oz. crystal glasses from Ravenscroft of Pennsylvania. Great size & shape, crystal clear and well made. They come in boxes of 12. My first box had one broken stem in it. The company has great customer service and replaced it for the cost of shipping. I love these!
I was just this morning thinking I will be needing something like this. Thanks for sharing!​

View attachment 67037
HILLBILLY COUNTRY WINE GLASS, :sm lol,,,
Dawg

If yours are “Hillbilly Country wine glasses” then what would mine be?

“Ghetto Hood rat wine glasses” ? We use em when working on wine while drinking wine.
—— you’d never know it but they are PLASTIC!

Attachments

• 1C85384A-7467-42D9-BB93-C123680F44CC.jpeg
    1C85384A-7467-42D9-BB93-C123680F44CC.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back