Quantcast

Tempranillo

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

bkisel

Reaction score
It better be good after all that work!

I don't understand how that press works, could you explain or give a link?

bkisel

Reaction score
Okay, so I now watch a video on Youtube and the fellow says the water pressure was 40 PSI. I'd never have guessed that standard houshold water pressure ~40-60 psi would be enough to press the grapes. Learn something new every day!

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun.

How far from the garage to the winery? I'm thinking 1 pump and a lot of tubing. The truck transport in the macro bins scared the bejesus outta me.

4score

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun.

How far from the garage to the winery? I'm thinking 1 pump and a lot of tubing. The truck transport in the macro bins scared the bejesus outta me.
Next time, we're thinking of drilling a hole through the back of the garage and down to the "winery". The truck scared me too. :0

Floandgary

Bottle at a time
Reaction score
Okay, so I now watch a video on Youtube and the fellow says the water pressure was 40 PSI. I'd never have guessed that standard houshold water pressure ~40-60 psi would be enough to press the grapes. Learn something new every day!
Basic Physics.... P over a lot of SI's will result in a lot of Force :db

bkisel

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, in my humble opinion, a voice over describing what is happening would be much better than playing music. And more informative.
And perhaps edit out some of the truck backing up footage?

Smok1

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, in my humble opinion, a voice over describing what is happening would be much better than playing music. And more informative.
Im a big alan jackson fan, i loved the music playlist. Good video, great playlist.

Last edited:

4score

Reaction score
True, if I was making a video with the purpose of an informative product. But in this case, it's a fun family video that I thought I'd share with the community here. My primary intent was my own family fun video. I've done informative videos as well....[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsDkYHqRibU[/ame] ....but that wasn't the intent here.

NorCal

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
True, if I was making a video with the purpose of an informative product. But in this case, it's a fun family video that I thought I'd share with the community here. My primary intent was my own family fun video. I've done informative videos as well....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsDkYHqRibU ....but that wasn't the intent here.
Now that is one handsome guy!

IMG_1369.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts