Tattoos and Winemakers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
This is seeming odd to me. I tattooed "CP" on my left elbow. Than I got to thinking..I was quite surprised to see how many of you did tattoos on the side

All I can say is, "WASSUP?"

So I got to looking around and this is what I found. Shocking!!! LOL

Julies Tattoo Studio: www.juliestattoos.co.uk
The Tattoo Gallery: www.wadetattoos.com
Tom Tattoo: www.tomtattoo.com
Steves Tattoo: www.stevestattoo.com
Tattoo Dan: www.tattoodan.com
Tattoos by Doug: www.tattoosbydoug.com
Studio Luc's Tattoo: www.lucstattoo.co.br
Omerta Tattoo: www.omertatattoo.com
Tattoo Mike: www.tattoomike.com

This may all seem coincidental, and I don't think I don't want to ask anymore questions. Especially the "omerta", I know what it means.

I don't think I'll be doing anymore tattoos of members until I can figure this out.

Just wondering on a cold Alaskan night.

:i

Troy

CP tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
Alright Troy, you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hads!

Too funny! I do have several tattoos myself. No good pics of them though.

This is seeming odd to me. I tattooed "CP" on my left elbow. Than I got to thinking..I was quite surprised to see how many of you did tattoos on the side

Julies Tattoo Studio: www.juliestattoos.co.uk
...... This may all seem coincidental, and I don't think I don't want to ask anymore questions. Especially the "omerta", I know what it means.

I don't think I'll be doing anymore tattoos of members until I can figure this out.

Troy

Hey,

Is anyone interested? I'll practice for free! :a1

Julie

Tom Tattoo: www.tomtattoo.com

This may all seem coincidental, and I don't think I don't want to ask anymore questions. Especially the "omerta", I know what it means.

Troy

Troy since when do I speak anything else butt... ENGLISH ? ? ? ?

Thats the word, the excuse, and the reason. At least I am not some of the others up here. They flat out lose it, fighting, killing themselves and others, etc. I can't really say we drink anymore, but no less, thats for sure. Some drinking fools here. I am proud to be one of them!! LOL

Buuuutt I don't do needles well, and no piercings either. Do you just have any of those lick and stick ones..LOL:)

tattoo needles aren't like hypodermic/injectible needles.

they are a solid core, really its a lot like a sewing machine needle. the ink surrounds the needle so as it pierces and tears up the skin, the pigment is pushed into the dermal layer.

I have 7 tattoos and have obtained the basic equipment to try my hand at laying down some ink. But I haven't actually done it yet. heh

Latest posts

Back