Tannin Complex and Tannin Riche

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get some of these 2, where are you guys getting them at a good price?
It seems like the Complex comes to .20 cents per gram and the Riche is way more in the .70 cents a gram.....:slp :sh

So, you prompted me into action. My tannin supply was about out.

I wound up buying from our sponsor Doug. I got Tannin FT Rouge and Tannin Riche Extra. IIRC, his pricing was a bit lower on the Rouge, and about the same on the Riche. His shipping was lower, as these bitty bags can be sent USPS for $6.

Sour Grapes, got your order and it will go out today! Shipping in USPS small flat rate box.
Thanks for the order!

Box came today! Nice big bag of Tannin FT Rouge, and the l'il bag of the precious Tannin Riche Extra (some of which is going to go into my Stag's Leap Merlot).

One nice thing that Doug provides is an information sheet for each product that translates Scott Labs's dosages into amounts suitable to the home winemaker (rather than pound per 1000 gallons, or whatever). He also puts a small summary of this information on a label on the bag. This is a nice touch!

I agree Paul, last week I ordered some fermaid products from Brew and Wine Supply and every product I ordered came with a information sheet. Nice touch indeed!

that stuff is expensive, you then add shipping.
I think I'm going to get the Tannin Riche, plus the Complex.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back