Taking Pictures for Forum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
When taking digital pictures for posting on the forum I change the resolutionon my carmera from it normal/default setting of 2048 x 1536 pixels to 640 x 480 pixels and this allows me to post pictures with having to resize them and lose some quality of the picture.Edited by: masta

Yes, you do! We'd love to see your pictures!!!!

smiley32.gif

When taking pics of wine, I always set my camera to 640X480, normal. Other times it is set at it's largest setting because my Momma likes to print out 4x6's and 5x7's of the ones I send her on cd. You should see the walls of her hallway and living room, almost wallpapered with pics of her grandchildren.

You would think I had a lot if you looked at my fridge. It's got all sorts of pictures of my friends' kids. hehehe

Well at least you aren't a kid disliker, like alot of childless people I have met.

They really don't know what they are missing eh CW? The grandkids are the best ones. You can "spoil them all day long," then at four o'clock, send them home to their mommy! Haha... I always promised my Daughter that I would do that someday...and now with a Grandson, I can!Edited by: Maui Joe

He's 3 1/2 (going on 15 I really think.) At his age, he's a wizard with the computer already turning it on, loading a CD, playing learning games, "scolding and telling me what to do already." His name is Ethan, although he says that he's Papa's, "wine bottle keeper." He helps me load the bottles on to the tree rack. Sometimes, 4 o'clock isn't soon enough, then I miss him....

Ain't it great when you can do that....just send them home until tomorrow..."they are the soft sand between the hard places."

LOL, yep. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old grandson.

I know.

Same here CW have 3 year old son and a 2 and 5 year old granddaughter's but am just now getting to feel what Joe is talking about cause up until Feb. the were all living with us.

I bet you miss them Rodd. I miss my 5 year old daughter after about an hour away from her. She is spelling and reading a little and will be in kindergarten in august.
smiley4.gif

Masta,

When I take photos of the wine cellar, and etc. is the posting of them better to attempt to reduce the size in any program first. I guess that I am asking that I undestand "resolution would control the amount of pixels, would that also maximize size for the forum?
smiley5.gif

Latest posts

Back