Susie from Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welp we couldn't find finer except for @KCCam of course, can't yawl pawn him off to , oh i don't know maybe Qatar, BAHWAAAA, after all no need in embarrassing both our nations,,,,,, lol,,,
Dawg
What the heck does that mean? It started off sounding like a complement, then you want to pawn me off, and finally call me an embarrassment to my country? 😕
I think I kinda know you a little bit @hounddawg, so I’m going to accept the complement, and assume the rest is just your unique humour (note the “ou” in humour) yanking my chain. 🇨🇦

:gn

What the heck does that mean? It started off sounding like a complement, then you want to pawn me off, and finally call me an embarrassment to my country? 😕
I think I kinda know you a little bit @hounddawg, so I’m going to accept the complement, and assume the rest is just your unique humour (note the “ou” in humour) yanking my chain. 🇨🇦

yes i am a kind hearted joker, i mean no malice at all, but life is short and i both give humor and take humor, um i printed this real slow so you could keep up,,, :h see i told you i was full of it, hehe, we are ok yes?
Dawg

Ya, but red wine stains the carpet.
i'm single so i don't answer to a better half, besides don't you canucks know that white wine loads just as easy, man , i wonder how much will we have to give to Qatar to take you,,, jeeze this might get expensive,, :i ,, i am so happy the rest of the canadians are so much brighter than you,,, BAHWAA.
Dawg

i'm single so i don't answer to a better half, besides don't you canucks know that white wine loads just as easy, man , i wonder how much will we have to give to Qatar to take you,,, jeeze this might get expensive,, :i ,, i am so happy the rest of the canadians are so much brighter than you,,, BAHWAA.
Dawg
Actually, I use Skeeter Pee: I can mark way more territory that way.
:pee

Actually, I use Skeeter Pee: I can mark way more territory that way.
:pee
oh shoot, shoot me please, um with skeeter pee, i knew i'd have to explain to you, you sure your canadian ? all that i've met in life and on here are more normal, you and paul are all right in my book, of course my book has pictures and number to show me what crayon to use where,,,
Dawg

Back