Susie from Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SusieMo

Reaction score
Hello All! Made a couple of batches of wine about 15 years ago, and I just put up what feels like my first batch ever. I can bottle on August 2! I like a big, jammy red wine and that's what I made. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to lurking for information, often!

Hello All! Made a couple of batches of wine about 15 years ago, and I just put up what feels like my first batch ever. I can bottle on August 2! I like a big, jammy red wine and that's what I made. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to lurking for information, often!
Welcome Susie, it's good to find another female plunging into this hobby................................Dizzy

i once went to canada thru Buffalo NY ran up to the very top then down to MI, god yawl have some beautiful land, as fine and deep woods as my eyes ever seen, and i don't say that lightly, i gave thought of staying all them years ago, 1993 i believe, oh i've party there many times but close to the border, many years ago
Dawg

Welcome Susie, it's good to find another female plunging into this hobby................................Dizzy
Nice! I've been avidly reading the "tweaking" posts. Not the twerking posts--not going to twerk for wine. But the tweaking of the less expensive kits sounds BRILLIANT. When I make my next batch, I'm going to give it a try.

Latest posts

Back