Supreme Sterling Juice

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Newlyretired

Reaction score
I was thinking of making a white wine using a concentrated juice kit of 23 litres. During my research I found a kit named “ Supreme Sterling Juice” and was wondering if anybody has heard of these kits and tried?

Khristyjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Just so you know you're not being ignored, I tried to find info on this kit and didn't find anything. Sorry.

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
I was thinking of making a white wine using a concentrated juice kit of 23 litres. During my research I found a kit named “ Supreme Sterling Juice” and was wondering if anybody has heard of these kits and tried?
Like @Khristyjeff , I could not find any such kit. Can you give a link to it?

Newlyretired

Reaction score
My mistake, should say Supreme Sterile Juice, not sterling. I did buy yesterday as it was $20 less than the Mosti Mondale. After talking with the lady at the store they are the same kit the Supreme is specifically labelled by Mosti for the company Vintners Cellar. Anyway bought the Riesling, 23 litre juice and yeast etc and will start in a few days. it is a Johannesburg grape. dam pail was heavy but bonus can save the pail and use for ice fishing. Will report progress but in no hurry.