SuperBowl

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperBowl

• Green Bay

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Pitsberg

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Who gives a #%!@#

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedNeckWino

Reaction score
So, here we go again. Who is gonna take it, and what are ya toasting the looser with?
Go Green Bay!

Last edited:
STEELERS will win! Toasting with with and Iron City beer.

C'mon Redneckwino,

Here is the correct spelling for PITTSBURGH

Get it right! hahahahahaha

Okay i'm toasting with oh nevermind! :( I'll just watch the game and hope it's a good one.

hu-dey_beer.jpg

OK Because of the western PA group I say P-BURG

Just can't bring myself to cheer for the Steelers. Nothing against anyone that does cheer for them.
Rooting for the Packers on this one. Green Bay has been on my Favorite 5 list of football teams.

Truthfully it really doesn't matter who wins or who loses in the end because it's just a game where a bunch of overpaid crybabies get paid to beat the tar out of each other. Although I have always been and always will be a football fan I think it's ridiculous how some of them act off the field. My $.02 worth. Our QB here in Cincy demanded to be traded or he would retire. The owner said no. I'm anxious to see what happens next.

Im sad to see it end.. I love football... Atleast my bruins and celtics are still on..

there's 2 teams I root for in football the Packers and the Titians

It's not that I really don't give a #%!@# but I just don't actually have a dog in that fight. And since I supply many of the host city's finer restaurants and hotels coffee and tea it's not right to take sides. But ask me how excited I am about the cold weather - great for coffee sales. If any of you are coming to Dallas this weekend . . . welcome to Texas y'all.

Wow,I'm routing for the packs my self and cant believe they are favored by 2.5 thought the mighty steelers would be favored by far.If i were to bet i would take the points.:sn

groundhog.jpg

Latest posts

Back