Super-Kleer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumby

Wine improves with age, I improve with wine
Reaction score
FYI for anyone looking to purchase Super-Kleer. Super-Kleer has been bought out and now sells under the name Fermfast Dualfine Clearing Aid. Same exact stuff, just a new name and label.

Last edited:
I noticed that. I ordered from Label Peelers and they note the name change.

Thanks! I was just going to start a thread and ask about that. Instead i searched "dualfine" and found this.

I went to get the superclear today and they only had the dual fine never heard of it and was not going to get it. The guy told me superclear is no longer available was replaced by dualfine.

I got it to use in my first batch of Dragon Blood. Im only doing a 3 gallon batch. Should i use the whole package or cut in half?

Thanks! I was just going to start a thread and ask about that. Instead i searched "dualfine" and found this.

I went to get the superclear today and they only had the dual fine never heard of it and was not going to get it. The guy told me superclear is no longer available was replaced by dualfine.

I got it to use in my first batch of Dragon Blood. Im only doing a 3 gallon batch. Should i use the whole package or cut in half?

Use the whole thing

Same stuff just a different name.

Last edited:
How does this stuff work? Does it do a good job at clearing the wine? And does it affect the taste of the wine?

How does this stuff work? Does it do a good job at clearing the wine? And does it affect the taste of the wine?

Does a great job of clearing with no effect on taste IMHO,,,,

FYI for anyone looking to purchase Super-Kleer. Super-Kleer has been bought out and now sells under the name Fermfast Dualfine Clearing Aid. Same exact stuff, just a new name and label.

Interesting. My LHBS just ordered some in last week and received SuperKleer. I am assuming it must be some of the leftover.

Interesting. My LHBS just ordered some in last week and received SuperKleer. I am assuming it must be some of the leftover.

It must be old stock. It no longer sells under that name.

Back