Sunday Morning Winemaking

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjd

Wine Lover
Reaction score
What a way to spend a beautiful Sunday morning! Working with my homemade wines, sampling and racking. It just does not get better than this! Racked and Stabilized 5 gallons of Barolo, 12 gallons of Reisling, 5 gallons of Grapefruit and 12 gallons of Calamondin. That ends my Florida winemaking for this winter.
Now after I bottle it, I will have to go back to Pennsylvania to continue my winemaking. Perhaps 8 to 10 buckets from Luva Bella Malbec.:h
You have to love this hobby!

What a way to spend a beautiful Sunday morning! Working with my homemade wines, sampling and racking. It just does not get better than this! Racked and Stabilized 5 gallons of Barolo, 12 gallons of Reisling, 5 gallons of Grapefruit and 12 gallons of Calamondin. That ends my Florida winemaking for this winter.
Now after I bottle it, I will have to go back to Pennsylvania to continue my winemaking. Perhaps 8 to 10 buckets from Luva Bella Malbec.:h
You have to love this hobby!

PJD where do you live in PA? We are getting together for a luncheon and pick up our Chilean juices on March 31 if you're in town. Great job on the wine this morning. I am currently reorganizing all of my wine to get ready for bottling. I didn't realize how far down I was.

PJD where do you live in PA? We are getting together for a luncheon and pick up our Chilean juices on March 31 if you're in town. Great job on the wine this morning. I am currently reorganizing all of my wine to get ready for bottling. I didn't realize how far down I was.

Franklin PA, I should be back by then and will try to be there. It would be nice to meet up with fellow wine makers!

Franklin PA, I should be back by then and will try to be there. It would be nice to meet up with fellow wine makers!

WOW so you're only about 40 miles from Julie and I going in opposite directions. There is another member that just joined a few months ago right in your neighborhood. Stick around as there will be wine parties this summer!!!

Ahh Franklin. I drive through it several times a year going to my friends camp in Mayburg.

Latest posts

Back