Mosti Mondiale Summer Breeze

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt your wife won't like it!! hehehhe

Just as well you have two kits. I have two orange muscat kits that will be ready in time for xmas..will part with bottles of that for xmas presents instead. ( unless they are super fabulous too.. in which case I will have to rethink xmas again)

Allie

I really love that Orange Muscat. It's just a tad bit sweeter than I like it but it's delish just the same. I have a 5.3 gal pail of Cali Muscat on order and I'm going to try to make some home made Orange Muscat with it - with the help and guidance from some of you folks I was hoping ;). I doubt I could make it as good as I've tasted from the kit, but I'm going to give it a try when it gets here.

I have the Orange Chocolate Port also but the Raspberry blows its doors in if you ask me. I wouldnt make the OCP again but will surely do the CRP mant more times but dont have the money for it this year as I have too many plans for fruit wines like the peaches. Wish I had a contact like Tom does with $4 for 80 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, no kiddin. I saw a post from you the other day about picking raspberries. You found a honey hole I see. Damn, that's a lot of raspberries. It took me 1.5 hours to pick 10 lbs and my arms were all tore up from the prickers and my back hurt and my knees were shot afterwards - god bless ya.

I tried one of these kits, a Pink Grapefruit Blush, and it turned out really good. It was a big hit this past summer among friends.

wildberry white zin

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I have just about finished this kit (I'm going to bottle this weekend), and it turned out great. I gave it a taste when I did the final racking, and I was pleasantly surprised. Bought the kit from The Winemaker's toy store.

Latest posts

Back