Suggestions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
If anyone has any suggestions on what they think would help this forum on keeping it neater and more organized please pm me and Ill ponder it. I have added a new category with sub forums for wine kits so as for everyone to post what kit they are working on in there so that it will n]be easier for everyone to keep track of at least what we are trying to help someone with.

cpfan

Reaction score
Ummm..I see the KenRidge sub-forum....going to have a place for the rest of Vineco's kits?

Also, it's important that people mention what they are working on when they ask a question (kit or otherwise). It's not going to be easy to find the kit name in these forums, and why should I waste my time looking. The person asking the question SHOULD know what they are making.

Steve :D

Last edited:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Please list these kits as I dont have them around here to know them. I did put another spot in there for others though and did also add some commentary about which kit but I probaly should include that in every sub cat instead of just at the top!

cpfan

Reaction score
Wade:

Winexpert makes Selection (various sub-lines including Crushendo), Vintners Reserve (World Vineyard sub-line), Chai Maison (pretty much unheard of, and unadvertised), and Island Mist

Vineco makes Ken Ridge (Cl a s sic, Showcase, and Founders Series), Vinterra, Legacy, Cheeky Monkey, California Connoisseur, European Select, and Niagara Mist. Further info available from http://www.vineco.on.ca/

What I'm trying to ask, is how come a LOT of people (not just you Wade) think KenRidge is the name of the company? It's Vineco. Just like Selection isn't the name of the company.

How about a "sticky" in each sub-forum with short descriptions of their brands, and a link to their web-page.

BTW, I notice on the FineVineWines Forum that some folks think Island Mist is from an "Other" company, not Winexpert.

Steve

Edit: the forum software doesn't like the word C-l-a-s-s-i-c, spells it as Cl***ic.