Suggestions for pairing...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzo46307

Reaction score
...with Spam.

It's white elephant gift exchange time for the gonzo clan. My idea this year is to get a 12 pack of Spam, a couple of Spam cookbooks, and now I just need an idea for a wine pairing. I'm not worried about any particular recipe. Say you just took the can, opened it and took a big bite out of it. What wine would go with that?

:d

:D

Thanks in advance.
Peace,
Bob

LOL !
Any wine that has alcohol to take the spam taste out of your mouth LOL ! :d :d

Mad Dog 20/20.... :) :)

Which flavor???

743167195_JBhLS-O.jpg

:dg

:ib

Peace,
Bob

Didn't MD used to have a purple colored flavor? In fact, it was the only flavor as far as I can remember... long time ago.
Whatever flavor you choose to drink with the Spam, be sure to get a lot of it!

I was gonna say some of that cheap kosher wine..Manichevitz...

but mad dog 20/20 seems more appropriate

or some Boones Farm...go with Strawberry Hill :)

I was gonna say some of that cheap kosher wine..Manichevitz...

but mad dog 20/20 seems more appropriate

or some Boones Farm...go with Strawberry Hill :)
If I remember correctly, Boone's Farm wines are 4% abv... you need more alcohol than than that when you are eating Spam! :d

Spam Update!

The spam was a hit, (when it was opened, my brothers burst out in the Monty Python song). I didn't give any wine with the Spam, but I did give away 2 1/2 cases of various flavors I made this year (everyone got a few bottles).

Just a side note...don't steal your nephews white elephant gift with his 3 year old daughter sitting right next to him...and saying "YOINK!" while you're doing it, seems to have an adverse effect. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one laughing. Mean old Uncle Bob stole her Daddy's present...I don't think I'll ever live that one down.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Peace,
Bob

Latest posts

Back