Stuck in Germany

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright!!!!
We made it back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally arrived back in the States yesterday afternoon.
Germany was very cool, but its nice to be home.:db

We both missed an extra weeks work. My father went into the hospital, and is not doing very well....We needed to get home.

Hopefully thing will start to return to normal. Its good to be back.:r

excellent Dale! Good to have you back on this side.:db dancing nanner back at ya!

Sure hope your Dads allright, he knows you made it back!

Let me buy you the first one!!!

:b

Thanks Troy,
It's good to be back.
My dad was having chest pains again, and went in to hospital a week ago thurs, his heart is only working at 25% capacity. To make matters worse, he tried to get out of bed, fell, broke his leg in 4 places!!
He was in surgery for almost 6 hrs today. I made it back in time to see him in pre-op, and when he came out. He's doing OK considering everything, but is 85 yrs old. We are all praying he makes it out of this one.

We really enjoyed Germany but we needed to get back home. Hopefully every thing will work out for the best.

As you know, we all have have problems in our lives. In some small way, I guess it is nice to sort of "vent" these things, as you and Leanne know.
Thanks to you and all for sort of "being there."

Welcome back Dale. Hope your dad recover from that as best as possible. Thats a very bad break and he'll be needing a lot of help so thank God your back.

Glad you made it back home in time to see your dad before he went into surgery .Probably helped him to know you made it home ok and was with him . That most have been a touchy surgery with his heart at 25% capacity .

Oh no! Your poor dad. My thoughts are with him and your whole family. Keep us posted please.

Good to hear you got home pretty quickly really..

how's your dad doing today?

Allie

Back