strawberry

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much does a 8 oz puree make i use 3 ots per 6 gallons of liquid from homewney.com when i'm outta fruit/berries, and for fruits & berries i don't have availability to.
Dawg
Sorry Dawg, I really can't answer that as I only use it as an "addition" to either wine kits, or fermenting fruits...........................................Dizzy

Hi Val, I add the fruit puree during fermentation and have been extraordinarily pleased with the results! Have a good day...........................................Dizzy
Thanks! I've got some canned blueberry that I've had forever. I'll see if it has an expiration date and then give it a try on a blueberry batch.

ok I'd bottle 1# 6'gal strawberry a month ago got a couple more carboys still bulk aging, when first bottled It was a rather poor taste, i pulled a cork tonight, dose anyone remember the strawberry soda back about 40 years ago, i instantly flashed back to that, i was like oh heck yes, i mean that exact taste of the old Neha strawberry soda, alcohol zero factor, i was worried, it might taste hot, not a problem with enough fruit, i can see this disappearing into my closet, I SEEN NOTHING, I KNOW NOTHING,,, this never happened,, :cool:
Dawg

so,, I still have a 6 gallon carboy of strawberry bulk aging, the other carboy I bottled in early December ,, it was fairly good, was young and a tad to sweet, I pulled a cork on one bottle today, oh yeah, if it continues to get better I will be beyond happy, the bottle I opened today, was not to sweet, the flavor was way more uniformed, and has the Makens of a really good country wine,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back