Strawberry wine ideas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homemade bagels too, huh.

I will probably be harassing you for a recipe.
There again, I started making them because grocery stores seem to sell rolls shaped like bagels. Name brand, to me, are just barely ok in an emergency. When I lived in Cleveland we would get bagels from mom and pop stores that only made and sold bagels. Those are bagels!

They're easy but time consuming because they get the slow rise in the fridge overnight. It's so darn worth it.

So basically you make apple strawberry wine. I don’t believe pure apple juice will not be a strong flavor in this wine
no, It was a suggestion for you, I use either triple or more strawberries, or concentrate with way less water for mine, and when I add sugar to anything,, it is dry sugar, stirring with a carboy stirrer hooked to my cordless drill. I never use simple syrup, never have, and I never use a yeast starter, never have, I do use apple juice in my banana , beings banana has no juice and water dilutes the flavor, that is also my reason for no simple syrup, only dry sugar, and I freeze all fruits and berries before use,, to break down cell walls, and I have never in my life heated anything on a stove, never ever, but this is just me, my way, everyone has their own way, and you only have to do what works for you, and you only have to please yourself , cough, or your better half,,, LMAO
Dawg

There again, I started making them because grocery stores seem to sell rolls shaped like bagels. Name brand, to me, are just barely ok in an emergency. When I lived in Cleveland we would get bagels from mom and pop stores that only made and sold bagels. Those are bagels!

They're easy but time consuming because they get the slow rise in the fridge overnight. It's so darn worth it.
shucks we use our beagles to run rabbits, but hey if yawl eat them,, more power to you,,, LMFAO
Dawg

Latest posts

Back