WineXpert Strawberry Moscato

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda Spinden

Junior
Reaction score
I am attempting to add a strawberry flavor to my world vineyard Moscato. My first thought was to use a strawberry puree during fermentation. I also though about using natural strawberry flavoring, tried a few drops in a glass of Moscato, but not pleased. Lastly, making a strawberry and Moscato and mixing during bottling. Please list ratios or amounts you would add to a six gallon batch. My taste is growing, but am still an off dry fan. Thank you in advance for you time.

Linda

New F Pack concern. My f pack was thick and sugary. Added to carboy and it did not dissolve, but floated to bottom carboy. Any suggestions. please

New F Pack concern. My f pack was thick and sugary. Added to carboy and it did not dissolve, but floated to bottom carboy. Any suggestions. please

Stir, stir, stir, then stir somemore. It will integrate. FWIW, I add the FPacks to an empty carboy and then rack onto it, it seems to integrate better for me that way. Your mileage may vary.

Back