strawberry magarita

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangleFoot

Junior
Reaction score
Hey all, been doing some searching for a recipe for a strawberry margarita SP.
any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, TangleFoot

Sounds interesting! Why don't you try an idea and see if it turns out worthy. Blaze the path and we shall follow!

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Well hey I think a lady posted using 6 lb. or more of frozen strawberries and back sweetening with combination of sugar and frozen Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri mix useing Danger Dave's Dragon Blood recipe. Sounds good HeY?
Will

Well hey I think a lady posted using 6 lb. or more of frozen strawberries and back sweetening with combination of sugar and frozen Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri mix useing Danger Dave's Dragon Blood recipe. Sounds good HeY?
Will

Yep, that was me, it worked well. My hubby LOVES it. Need to make more because its almost gone.

I used fresh strawberries though. I only went fresh because Meijer had them on sale $1 per pound.

Yep, that was me, it worked well. My hubby LOVES it. Need to make more because its almost gone.

I used fresh strawberries though. I only went fresh because Meijer had them on sale $1 per pound.

Was it 6 lbs of strawberries? Did you use all of the mix during back sweetening? How much sugar was added along with the mix?

Thanx...

Lemme see, by my notes, it looks like I split the 6 gallon primary to 1x 5 gallon and 1x 6allon. For the 5 gallon, I used 2 sleeves of the frozen Bacardi plus a 2 cp sugar simple syrup. For the 1 gal, I used 1 cp simple syrup.

It also appears that I only used 1 pound of strawberries per gallon.

Lemme see, by my notes, it looks like I split the 6 gallon primary to 1x 5 gallon and 1x 6allon. For the 5 gallon, I used 2 sleeves of the frozen Bacardi plus a 2 cp sugar simple syrup. For the 1 gal, I used 1 cp simple syrup.

It also appears that I only used 1 pound of strawberries per gallon.

Thank you.

By "sleeve" do you mean a 40 oz. can?

Thanks again...

Latest posts

Back