Strange...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Philosopher

Amateur
Reaction score
This is about the most off-the-wall question I'm sure has ever been posted here.
I think I may have concocted some sort of hallucinogen. :<
Normally, I don't remember my dreams, and when I do it's only for a few minutes to go, "Oh..cool!", and then they are forgotten.
Last night, I over-sampled my plum wine. :e I ended up feeling real mellow, and dropped off to sleep. I had the most vivid, disturbing dream I have ever had! This was not a "nightmare". Every detail is still with me, hours later.
Now, I'm not a big wine drinker. The last store wine I drank only gave me a splitting headache. But I have a higher than normal tolerance for alcohol.
This experience made me wonder if anyone else has ever experienced this phenomenon from the wines they've made? I'm serious here...wondering if the wine was in any way connected to the experience. :?

I think you and Troy maybe drinking the same stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I take it that's a "no" so far? :ib
Is that what's going on with Troy? He does all his posting during a waking dream? :)

Ya it was years ago at a rock festival, but I think it probably had a chemical additive

Careful OP, I heard a side effect is that you begin repeating yourself.

Careful OP, I heard a side effect is that you begin repeating yourself.

LOL

Last edited:
You didn't happen to buy the Cellar Craft Jimmi Hendrex Woodstock Cabernay.

Instead of bentonite, the kit has 35 grams of top soil that was directly obtained from the the 1st 20', front of center stage.

You didn't happen to buy the Cellar Craft Jimmi Hendrex Woodstock Cabernay.

Instead of bentonite, the kit has 35 grams of top soil that was directly obtained from the the 1st 20', front of center stage.

ROFLAO! That's funny. But since the venison was from a deer shot last week, and the dream was about death....Hummm.

actually, i've had some interesting dreams like that.

i think it's due to the slow mellow sleep you get if you just get buzzed and relax, then fall asleep. like you were in between consciousness and unconsciousness, which makes them seem real. when you are in that state, i think even others or the tv can affect your dream. were you doing anything right before sleeping?

OP...I'd be happy to conduct an independent scientific study of your plum wine. Send it my way..... :db

Latest posts

Back