Storing Skeeter Pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornelia

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone bottled skeeter pee in large plastic pop bottles? All my wine bottles are tied up with wine production atm and I don’t want to buy any more if I don’t have too...just reusing the bottle and the screw top

Thanks in advance

I put it in two liter bottles all the time. Regular pop bottles and then store in the fridge so it is ready to go. Great for taking to the lake, a party, the back yard etc...

I put it in two liter bottles all the time. Regular pop bottles and then store in the fridge so it is ready to go. Great for taking to the lake, a party, the back yard etc...

Thank you! I will give it a go then, that really helps

Should work fine for short term. Wouldn't recommend for storing long term but skeeter pee isn't really made to leave on the shelf and age, although a couple of years helps make it better than just drinking it right away. Good luck with it, Arne.

Thank you and I expect it to be a short term project with summer coming and all that :fsh

Back