Stop Magic Hat's corporate bullying

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deboard

Reaction score
A local brewer in Lexington, KY is being sued by Magic Hat, claiming that their logo copied Magic Hat's logo. I don't see much of a resemblance myself. Follow the link for more information and to see the logo yourself. (And sign the petition!)

http://www.westsixth.com/no-more-magic-hat/

Seems like they are getting a lot of hits on their petition site, so try again if it won't load.

This place has a fantastic IPA and I hope they can win this one.

Looks like they took the logos down either to save bandwidth or for legal reasons. So you'll have to look both up to make your judgement.

I'm pretty disappointed in magic hat! I'm not going to stop drinking #9, it's the best thing I can get on tap in these parts and their elderberry is to die for, but I'm not happy with this frivolity, and have sent them a scathing email, which should at the very least result in a gift card.

I don't think even West Sixth wants anyone to boycott Magic Hat, they just want them to leave them alone! Magic Hat started as a small craft beer, but is now owned by a large corporate conglomerate. I'm sure this is lawyers, not brewers, that are starting this.

Latest posts

Back