Still Here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two thoughts...

1/ you have been building an extension to the shack, including laundry and ensuite with hot and cold running water.

2/ you are selling the shack and moving to England, where hot and cold water is freely available. ( don't drink the water there though!)

Finally, I discarded both thoughts and figured you may just have been going through a huge learning curve...

nice to see you posting again

Allie

I think Troy is waiting until Chirstmas morning to give all of us our present the way it looks that or the out house lost electrical power again and he can't get his laptop fired up

you know I've not seen any of you mention the fact that it may not be his keeping him away from the computer it might be her..... I know when I first got together with my now wife I was hardly seen or heard from for a good bit. She may not be letting him get time to get on the computer she may have him working on things (cough cough) better than the computer if you know what I mean

I think the moose took his computer hostage and is demanding a very high ransom

I'm guessing he's just waiting for me to say, "Welcome back Troy". I've been missing lately too.

Wow, wouldn't it be funny if Troy and I were the same?? Is that possible .............. Nahhhhhhhh

I'm guessing he's just waiting for me to say, "Welcome back Troy". I've been missing lately too.

Wow, wouldn't it be funny if Troy and I were the same?? Is that possible .............. Nahhhhhhhh

Now thats some funny stuff. I've been working on creating labels all night and needed a good laugh! :)

Waiting for that update Troy.
Hope all is well with you.
How much snow you got up there? Just a dusting in my part of Mich, about a foot in northern part. Almost time to dust off the cross country skis.

Now I don't want to start any rumors about these guys but did you notice Nikki has been missing also. I checked the corner and she wasn't there.

now I still se her on FB. she is now a "working" girl..

Dan shh!! and U can go to the corner BEFORE you respond..

Latest posts

Back