Still a part of the gang

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Been a long busy summer. Wanted to say hey and remind all of the mebers I still love to be part of the group. Getting ready to start a 5 galln batch of fresh peach wine in the next day or so. Gonna be prety exciting. Don't have a long time to chat right now but will be sure to stay in touch. So for now, I hope the day finds all of you well and safe, enjoy the summer while it's here, and for the ladies in NZ, enjoy the winter the same:)
See ya soon.
Troy

Troy,
Hi right back 2 U.
How much daylight you have righty now?

Getting dark from around midnight till about 1 am. Were losing it fast. We all agree the north wind has begun to blow, and those of us true Alaskans agree, it feels like its gonna be an early cold winter. Been having a problem with wild fire smoke, got a couple huge fires just south of here and when the wind blows it gets bad. A friend was suppose to head back to Boston last night and they canceled the flights because of it. Still won't really get dark till around the middle of August and son of a gun that aint far off. Already thinking about winter. We'll have snow on the ground first week of October. Do the math 12 weeks. Damn!! I want to be reincarnated as an Hawaiin.

Troy,
What grows when its dark more than its light outside?
Boy, talk about "cabin fever"!

Welcome back buddy. What do you do, work constantly when the sun is there or do you just take advantage of the light and do all you can outdoors while its there and then when it gets dark pretty much stay inside most of the time. Must be interesting.

Latest posts

Back