Steve got a job

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxsteve625

Reaction score
Well I have to be in Wheeling, WV at 7:00 am Friday to work for a national engineering firm. As most of you know I have been out of work for almost 2 1/2 years. Don't want to go...but a man has to do what a man has to do.

Needless to say I probabaly be out of touch for awhile

How far is that from home? Wheeling is about an hour plus 10-15 minutes from me. I host a game show at Oglebay a few times a year. Maybe some time we could meet for dinner.

Good Luck.

Congrats, Steve! Wow, 2.5 years. I'd be completely crazy by now. I was off work for 3 months, about 10 years ago and almost killed my self trying to stay busy around the house. Glad you're back up and running.

Congrats Steve do you still know how to work for someone else beside the wife

Good luck with the new job, that is one heck of a commute from MD to Wheeling. On a good note, you're not too far from Pittsburgh and now closer to L'uva Bella.

How far is that from home? Wheeling is about an hour plus 10-15 minutes from me. I host a game show at Oglebay a few times a year. Maybe some time we could meet for dinner.

Good Luck.

Steve. It is 8 1/2 hours for my home in Chesapeake. I am breaking the trip up into 2 four hour days. My back can't handl;e an 8 hour trip.

I will have a lap top with limited internet access. So, yea may dinner sometime.

Thanks everyone. Being unemployed for so long can be a mental and finacial drain.

Congratulations on the job,Steve. After a short transitional period,you will be right back in the groove.Best of luck to you!

Wow, 2.5 years... That's quite a hiatus! No wonder you got into wine making!!! Congrats on the new job, I hope it goes well for you. Though it's a shame it's so far from home, gotta do what you can for that dough!

Latest posts

Back