Steam juicer ?'s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sly22guy

Reaction score
Any ones to avoid? Do you take your pulp after its been steamed and put it in a stainer bag and add to primary or just use the juice only? Likes/ Dislikes Just looking for some general input and pointers.

Any ones to avoid? Do you take your pulp after its been steamed and put it in a stainer bag and add to primary or just use the juice only? Likes/ Dislikes Just looking for some general input and pointers.

I recently bought my juicer and have so far used it for apples, cherries and peaches. In each case, my wife took the pulp, removed seeds/pits and ran it thru the food processor with a bit of various spices and other additives to make a fruit butter -- it's great with biscuits or toast at breakfast, far superior to any similar product we've ever purchased!

Depends, I just did strawberry and was not worth saving the pulp. Now recently I did Pineapple and I did save the pulp for when I decide to make it.

Back