Starting my wine building

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Progress, I have to agree with the sink comments though. I can guarantee you that adding a free standing tub sink (less that $100.00) at one end or the other of that counter top will be invaluable to you every time you work out there. Even rinsing your raking canes takes a bigger space than your steel sink provides. Keep posting away, many of us know how exciting building your own wine space can be and you seem to be doing an outstanding job.
Mike

Noticed you mentioned that you plan on doing all of your cleaning outside on the concrete pad. Well did you remember that concrete has an inordinate attraction to glass and a rotten disposition for smashing said glass into useless pieces? Hope you are planning on at least a piece of indoor-outdoor carpeting the size of the cleaning area :sh

ill consider all the advice on the sink, wouldnt be hard at all to pur on in.

Consider ,,,,, sink was designed for support from the bottom (legs). Obviously it will work, as you have shown, inserted in a counter top, but is the lip of the sink strong enough to support a load of water and bottles? Not to say anything would happen but if there's room you might want to consider some support from underneath. JMHO. Otherwise it looks decent and quite functional!

I am planning to do the same for outdoor building. Will run a drian line along the wall and out to the back since it will only have grey water throught it. From your picks, you project looks great.

Well im happy to have critics because i am no builder and it keeps me thinking. I asked my dad the same question way back because I assumed I would do it when i did the wiring. He explained that since its not being plumbed to a sewer system I can just go straight through the floor and run a drain pipe out. My water will hook up to the building from an outdoor spigot. Guess I will see how well that works out, Im trusting him on it I guess.

Latest posts

Back