Starting mobile bottling service

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitismobile

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a brand new user to this awesome app.

I'm a young entrepreneur in Canada looking to start my first business, mobile bottling.

I'm looking for advice from any seasoned mobile bottlers out there on many topics, the first being: Would you recommend new/custom or used?
Anxious to see how this thread works out. Thanks

Instead of hitting up home winemakers I would first go to actual wineries and see if there is a need for it in your area. I believe this is a common service in the Finger Lakes.

Would you recommend new/custom or used?
Anxious to see how this thread works out.

What are you talking about?? Equipment, bottles or what? You would never use used bottles in a commercial bottling line.

Are you a winemaker now? Home or professional?
user_online.gif

By new or used I meant in terms of the bottling line/truck. I have completed a feasibility study talking to all wineries in region.

vitismobile said:
By new or used I meant in terms of the bottling line/truck. I have completed a feasibility study talking to all wineries in region.

I dont intend to include home winemakers at all. This is for commercial wineries.

I actually thought this was an awesome idea when I first heard about it. It's no different then a person that owns a $500,000 Harvester and goes from farmer to farmer during harvest.

Latest posts

Back