WineXpert Started our 2nd kit: CA Trinity Red

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiOh

Junior
Reaction score
My DH wanted a big red for our second kit. We have a wine that we really like called Blues Cuvee from Longoria Winery in Los Olivos. It's a blend of Cab Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.

So, when I saw that the CA Trinity was this blend, I though it would be great. We bought another primary fermenter and another carboy. It started at SG of 1.092 and it chugging away in the dining room.

Our house smells like a dive bar with both batches going......

AND SO IT BEGINS!!!!! You are now assimilated! Resistance is futile!:dg:dg:d:d

It starts with a fermenter, carboy and a kit. before you know it you're remodeling your house to make room for all the wine your making! The kids move out and you think.."WOW I could make another wine room with all this space!!!!!!!!!

Too late now though! you're hooked

Enjoy your new OBSESSION!!:sh:sm

AND SO IT BEGINS!!!!! You are now assimilated! Resistance is futile!:dg:dg:d:d

It starts with a fermenter, carboy and a kit. before you know it you're remodeling your house to make room for all the wine your making! The kids move out and you think.."WOW I could make another wine room with all this space!!!!!!!!!

Too late now though! you're hooked

Enjoy your new OBSESSION!!:sh:sm

LOL! We already had a carboy because DH has brewed beer. We have a batch of RJ Spagnols Pinot Blanc sitting next to the new bucket that was started 8 days ago. So, now we can brew TWO batches at once!

We have a 4 bedroom house and it's just the two of us. We were planning on making one of the rooms into a "man cave" anyway and he has suggested that we use part of the closet for wine storage.

Now, he's talking about making Skeeter Pee with the Pinot Blanc slurry.....

Latest posts

Back