Standardizing Labels.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodbee

Reaction score
Well as much fun as I have had creating labels in the past, I have decided to stick with just one design and then add separate stickers for flavor vintage and abv. So I finally came up with the artwork that we wanted. Using microsoft paint I added my text. But somewhere between my laptop and the printer the colors changed dramatically. After correcting the problem seemingly by magic ( I just printed it again)I got the colors right. Then looking at the misprint I decided that it too looked pretty good. So I have decided to use the misprint for Spring and Summer wines and the pinkish proper one for Fall and Winter batches.

PrairieHarborWineslable.jpg

PHwinesummer.jpg

Brad
PS Why in the heck did the first pic get turned?It all looks well on Photobucket

Blamk stickylabels and a Sharpie and you wouldn't even need to worry about color correction!! LOL

Good to see you again Brad, my regards to Donna as well.

Sorry the whole estuffa thread you did didnt get a bigure response.

I fr one am interested and will look into the possibility of making one before long.

I tasted a sample of one of your "cooked" wines and that was something special.

After many years of creating a different label for each wine I have pretty much gone standard myself and just change the background color. Once in awhile Ill still make a special label but most just get the generic now.

Latest posts

Back