St. Allie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary! I hope we are all here again in 25 years to wish you a happy 50th anniversary. I know you said its not till tomorrow but I am not sure exactly when that is date/time wise. We all raise our cups to you! :f2

thanks Dan.. it's the 30th march.. so tomorrow for me and two days away for you :p

Allie :bt

thanks Dan.. it's the 30th march.. so tomorrow for me and two days away for you :p

Allie :bt

Geez Louise, Allie you are two days in the future?

Well, cheers to you and your husband :b

Geez Louise, Allie you are two days in the future?

Well, cheers to you and your husband :b

Thankyou Julie,

and it's just one day ahead..at the time of posting this, my current time is

10.56am 29th march

;)

Happy Anniversary St Allie:b

The wife and I celebrated 26 this last Nov. Time flies

We were out celebrating my birthday yesterday. (It was the 25th, 55yrs young, thank you) LOL. We went to Olive Garden............Man I would like to get a hold of their empty wine bottles,;) I talked to the bartender, she said they would only save them for one day. I might have to try some dumpster diving LOL they serve a ton of wine there.

Happy birthday for yesterday Dale, you left marriage late didn't you.. ( my calculations you were a 28yo at the time)

I was a 19yo bride and they said it wouldn't last!

we are having dinner with friends tomorrow, at a restaurant called 'the winebox'

Allie:p

If you're two days in the future, I'm gonna start relying on you for; stock tips, lottery numbers and sporting event results.....I'm gonna CLEAN UP bay-bee.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary, you deserve a hearty round of applause. :try

Happy birthday for yesterday Dale, you left marriage late didn't you.. ( my calculations you were a 28yo at the time)

I was a 19yo bride and they said it wouldn't last!

we are having dinner with friends tomorrow, at a restaurant called 'the winebox'

Allie:p

Yeah it was the second time for both of us.............If at first you don't succeed.

Happy Anniversary Allie. I was 20 when I married and there were times we didn't think it was going to last.
:b
Larry

I think the kids were what stretched our marriage quite a bit. Teenagers are just horrible!

we have a rule though.. If you want out of the marriage because you've found someone else.... you take the kids with you and allow your partner an opportunity to take stock and sort out their life..

because we have 4 teenagers.. neither of us wants to take the kids.. so we're staying together!

Allie

Happy anniversary my far away friend. I like the idea about taking the kids, that would definitely change things for a lot of couples.
My wife was 18 when we got married and I was 24. Most of her friends asked what in the world are you thinking? But she said all along "he's the one!"
It's wonderful when you find that special person.
I hope like was said before, we're all around to wish you a happy 50th.
But then I'll be 80 and probably wont remember any of this.

Yeah it was the second time for both of us.............If at first you don't succeed.

Well I think marriage has a lot going for it.. at least you gave it another chance.. And it's obviously worked out well for you both.

Allie

Happy anniversary my far away friend. I like the idea about taking the kids, that would definitely change things for a lot of couples.
My wife was 18 when we got married and I was 24. Most of her friends asked what in the world are you thinking? But she said all along "he's the one!"
It's wonderful when you find that special person.

Thankyou, yes some of the friends comments can stick in your mind 25years later. I'm sure my parents thought it.. but they never actually voiced their doubts..I think we've been very fortunate not to have grown apart over the years. How long have you been married?

I hope like was said before, we're all around to wish you a happy 50th.
But then I'll be 80 and probably wont remember any of this.

LOL!

If you're two days in the future, I'm gonna start relying on you for; stock tips, lottery numbers and sporting event results.....I'm gonna CLEAN UP bay-bee.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary, you deserve a hearty round of applause. :try

I'll warn you if alien spaceships are sighted in the future, then you'll have time to fashion a hat out of aluminium foil to stop them controlling your thoughts.. Of course the aliens may already be here and I forgot my tinfoil hat .. so maybe I am being controlled by an alien?.. best you put on your tinfoil hat now.. just in case! :p...

(thankyou ;))

Happy anniversary St Allie! My wife and I celebrated our 30th back in Nov. Thank god we made it thru the teen years with our kids.

Happy anniversary St Allie! My wife and I celebrated our 30th back in Nov. Thank god we made it thru the teen years with our kids.

thankyou :D

Amazing how many people are in long marriages on this site.. you'd think alcoholism would have made us all single!

3 years to go til the eldest is 20.. so not too much longer really.. Am looking forward to 'empty nest syndrome" hehehhe

Allie

I said it in another thread but Ill say it again here, Happy Anniv. Allie! We just had our 18th in Feb.

Thankyou Wade,

18years is a good length of time.. did you manage to get out and have dinner together?.. not easy with young kids I know.

you'll blink and it'll be 20 years before you know it.

No never made it :) Dont remeber why but I did make a nice dinner for her. I stuffed a nice staek with some sauteed portobella shrooms and gorgonzola cheese.

wissn eye coud sssssssssssssing a drrukin rendishon ov Hapy Anauniversity fo ya

Latest posts

Back