Sprayer/Air blaster recommendations?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPS

Junior
Reaction score
Hey all,

I currently have a small backyard vineyard and this spring I am moving on up and planting 1 acre of Marquette vines and also leasing a separate vineyard that's about 1.4 acres. So at this point I am going to need a sprayer I can pull behind an ATV or UTV.

I've found a few that looked interesting, but I was hoping someone here could recommend something they have actual experience using. I appreciate any input!

I purchased this sprayer I recommend you contact Chris he is a wonderful person to work with
I purchased the Little Hercules sprayers with dual volute it is a pull behind

Please feel free to contact me via telephone or email if you have any questions or need additional information.

Thank You,
Chris

Chris Whiting | Sales Manager – Spray Innovations
PO Box 1158, Grand Island, NE 68802-1158

3724 Westgate Rd, Grand Island, NE 68803
(800) 864-4595 Ext. 602 Toll Free
(308) 210-3815 Ext. 602 Main Office
(308) 381-6606 Fax
[email protected]
Shuttle Grain Truck Probes by CR Manufacturing

I'm very interested in a semi long term review of your Little Hercules. Do you find that the chemicals wear out the roller pump and that it provides enough GPM at pressure to get good coverage?

I have had no problems with my Little Hercules I'm very anal about cleaning I use a pull behind 30 gallon finco at the start of the season. I have already sprayed twice. Will keep you in the loop because I have already 2 leaf working on the third now with the temps tonight 28 might be starting over.

Back