WineXpert Speculation on WineXpert 2016 LE's

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Reaction score
I noticed the WE website has a "stay tuned" marker out there for the LE 2016's. Which has me wondering and hoping... I wonder what it's going to be this year. In 2014, I grabbed the Super Tuscan; and 2015 was the Fourtitude...

I would love to see a Petite Sirah (even though I'm making one from grapes this month). And, I think they should do 2 red kits with skins this year instead of just one.

So, what's it going to be... 3 reds and 2 whites? French, Italian, California, Australian, African? What do you hope it is?

willj

Reaction score
I'm hoping for red kits with grape skins! And yes a Petite Sirah would be great. Fingers crossed...

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that the LE for 2016 is called Bravado, a Super Tuscan blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. I have a triple batch of it going right now.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
Expecting another nice white, something different and unique.

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Reaction score
I believe that the LE for 2016 is called Bravado, a Super Tuscan blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. I have a triple batch of it going right now.

Nah, that's just the limited run Eclipse, like the Forza. . I'm betting 5 different wines... 3 reds, 2 whites. How about:

A Petit Sirah
A monster Amarone
A Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
A French Rose
A California Sauv Blanc

Last edited: