Sparkling fruit wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boozehag

NZ Artist
Reaction score
One of my New Years resolutions is to try new things and first up on the list is sparkling wine.
I plan to make an apple base for this and add an fpack at the end of a strawberry base so it turns out something like Lindauer Fraise which has a strawberry flavour as thats my fav wine in a sparkling.
Anyone else want to play?:d

I always have sparkling fruit wine on tap at my house. Right now I have 5 gallons of raspberry on tap and replacing that will beb crabapple which was in it before the raspberry and is just awesome. Ive done the champagne bottles before and it is a little better but a lot more work and time for not much of a difference.

Well I would like to try new things next year as well but I don't think I am up making a sparkling wine. Not sure if I want to go through the whole process but I am thinking about kegging a batch of skeeter pee and a batch of raspberry.

How do you put it on tap Wade? Im presuming you mean in a keg? Would no idea where to start with finding something suitable to put it into???

Latest posts

Back