Sour grapes on netflix

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corinth

Reaction score
Anybody see the documentary on netflix called "sour Grapes?"

I found out he lived a block away from my neurologist and about 1/2 mile from my sister in Arcadia. small world!!!!

Corinth

Yep.

Between all the Star Trek series and all the documentaries. That is a good 95% of everything that I watch on Netflix or even TV in general.

That said, I did binge watch the first season of the TV show "The Expanse" over the weekend from Plex. I think the second season comes out in Feb.

Back on subject. That is one crazy story. It's amazing that people are smart enough to do stuff like this, but then think they will never get caught. It's the exact same thing Bernie Madoff did. You know there is no way in hell you are ever going to get away with this in the long run, yet you do it anyhow knowing what the end result will be?

Last edited:
LOL, You talk about smart people. Obviously I am not one of them. I actually though our own @sourgrapes made it to the big time! :)

But anyway...

Now I wish I had a Netflix subscription.

do they ever mention Hardy Rodenstock?

Yep, watched it last week. Pretty interesting. Very similar to the Hardy Rodenstock story.

Thanks for sharing.

The one thing that it proves is everyone tastes different. This is why I laugh when people (wine snobs) look/talk down at me and my wine tasting notes.

In the end, I like what *I* like and the characteristics that make wine good to me. That doesn't always match what others think. Good flavor is definitely a product of opinion rather than anything actually based in fact. In reality, it's the other characteristics that actually put different wines on a plateau of greatness. Cheap wine can have a good flavor, but it's the other qualities that set it apart.

Latest posts

Back