Sometimes I feel so stupid!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
I just realized I opened my last bottle of skeeter pee and don't have another batch fermenting. :w

Iffn we were a little closer, I could help you out. All I have to do is stabilize and sweeten. Then ready for bottles. Would be happy to loan you some as long as it gets repaid. lol, Arne.

I just realized I opened my last bottle of skeeter pee and don't have another batch fermenting. :w

First off. You'll never learn your lesson from that tiny smiley whip. You need something more like this:

spanking.gif

That'll cure ya!

I noticed that I'm down to my last 60 bottles, so I just started another 15 gallons today. One round with Mother Goose was enough for me! She doesn't like running out of Skeeter Pee.

Last edited:
LOL!
I've got 2 batches on the go atm. (my 4th & 5th) and my first taste was August. I tend to share/give away as much as we drink. And this is the slow season. I can't believe how much of a crowd pleaser this stuff is Lon. Literally I think one person out of about 100 that I've shared this with have said they didn't LOVE it. Never had a (traditional) wine like that!

I've got to go to town to get a battery this morning for the bike and you can be I'll have another started today.
I gave the majority of mine away, and everyone enjoyed it. It was a five gallon batch, and right now I have a six gallon carboy waiting for the next batch.

I have a batch finally going. It's amazing how I can smell the lemon aroma every morning when I go down stairs.

Latest posts

Back