Something weird is going on with some of my cab vines.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

Nebbiolo020

Reaction score
I apologize for not having any photos right now will update with some tomorrow but I noticed that about 20 cab vines in my vineyard have circular red dots all over the majority of there leaves and the leaves have red veins and a pale sort of yellowish color they are also dropping a lot of leaves and I don’t have much experience with dealing with grapevine diseases or nutrient deficiency and don’t really have anywhere local to get the vines tested so I was hoping someone might have a idea what’s going on before I try and find a place that can test for nutrient deficiency and etc and spend the money.

Thanks

cosmyccowboy

Reaction score
Not to interrupt a thread but I have a problem too!? I have a few Concorde vines where for the 2nd year in a row have refused to turn colors? In the past they have always changed from green to dark dark purple but now just stay green?

cosmyccowboy

Reaction score
Thanks, I have black Munuka and muscadine planted right beside them with no problems. The concord has beautiful big green bunches they just don’t change any longer!

Latest posts