Some Of My Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
LaBodegaPort.jpg

RossoGrandeExcellente.jpg

Watermelon_WhiteMerlot.jpg

Plum2.jpg

Nice looking labels. So far, I'm just using a variant of my beer bottle labels. They are not nearly as nice looking as your labels, but they tell me what's in the bottle. ;)

This is my basic logo... labels typically replace the picture and the tagline with the name/varietal, year, and ABV.

HighOctaneLarge2.png

Tooth, I love the Corvette, I would probably just change the license plate with the varietal.

Tooth, I love the Corvette, I would probably just change the license plate with the varietal.

That's a good idea, but I'm not sure how visible it would be.

Here is what my labels look like for the mead and port I made this year:

meadlabel.png

portlabel.png

They do look great like that, do you get round peel off labels for them or do you have to cut tem all out?

They do look great like that, do you get round peel off labels for them or do you have to cut tem all out?

I bought round peel-off labels. I'll try to remember to take a picture of some bottles when I get home from work.

I use Microsoft Picture it, Photoshop, and this free one depending on what I want. the only reason I use more then 1 sometimes is because Im not to familiar with the super programs like Photoshop.
Here is a link to the free software to do labels and you dont have to download it to your computer just open it up so you may wnt to bookmark it!

http://sumopaint.com/

Microsoft Publisher program on Microsoft Office does a great job. I just use Avery shipping labels. (6 to a page) Create your own graphics, pix, text, or anything else you want put on a label. Down load pix from the web. Now you can do everything on these computers. 35 years ago I was writing on the bottles with crayons.

Latest posts

Back