Some Aussie Juices for Interested Parties

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received this email today if any of you are interested..................

Juices of Wonder from the
Land Down Under Are Here!

Announcing the arrival of our 2019 Australian Juice Pails!

Our 2019 Australian Juices are here and ready for pick up or orders. Since we have already sold out of our 51.5 gallon drums we suggest that you hurry up and order, mate!

All of our Australian Juices are aseptically packaged and enzymed with no yeast added. They are kept at just above freezing temperature from the time the juice was crushed until it is purchased or shipped. With the aseptic packaging, the juices will be fresh and stable for months - but why wait to make some great wine! In fact, you might like to try our award winning Ripper Red which is a blend of Australian Shiraz and our local Nioret - it's good!

greyline.png

7 Amazing Australian Juices

This year we are featuring 7 Fresh Australian Juices in 20 liter (5.3 gallons) aseptic pails.

• Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Shiraz
  • Petit Verdot
  • Pinot Noir
  • Chardonnay
  • Sauvignon Blanc
  • Chenin Blanc
Price is just $75 per pail
Supplies are limited

greyline.png

We can ship Australian Juices

We have successfully shipped these juices around the country so don't miss this chance to create some awesome Down Under wine. See our typical shipping costs.

Australian Juices sell out quickly so don't wait to order!

spacer.gif
G'Day Mates,
Presque Isle Wine Cellars
spacer.gif

I've got two buckets each of the Australian Cab Sav and Petit Verdot that I will be starting soon once my frozen must is pressed. May need another carboy or two Ha! I've got buckets from another vendor in AF but have never done juice buckets before. Looking forward to seeing how they do this year.

Cheers,
johann

Thanks! I have been trying to find Petit Verdot for two years now since they stopped making it as a Kit!

Latest posts

Back