Software

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What program does everyone use for their labels? I have print master and don't really like what it does. Thanks for any help

I use Adobe Photoshop elements and MS Word. A lot depends on what labels you're using. If you're using the Avery labels there are templates made for word that make it real easy.

I want to be really able to edit a pic so it really looks nice. The program I have now is very limited and really can't edit pics very well.

TouronVineyards said:
What program does everyone use for their labels? I have print master and don't really like what it does. Thanks for any help

I use GIMP and MS word then have them printed at kinkos. GIMP is like photoshop in that it uses layers. Because I don't use it often I have to retrain myself on occasion, but it's free.

I also use a glue stick to apply them to the bottle. They can be removed very easily, vs labels you buy.

I like using an Avery template inside of Adobe Illustrator. A.I. does a good job of playing with both text and pics.

I use Adobe Photoshop elements and MS Word. A lot depends on what labels you're using. If you're using the Avery labels there are templates made for word that make it real easy.

This is what I use as well. Create and edit graphics in Photoshop then use the label feature in MS Word to create labels based on Avery templates. I order my labels from worldlabel.com (the white gloss ones) and print using an HP 1500 color laserjet. Comes out to about 12c per label.

Latest posts

Back