I made a pineapple orange wine in February and in April a pineapple brown sugar with spices wine. Upon bottling both were very tasty (which lead to about half the 5 gallons of pineapple orange not making it to the bottle) but now both are incredibly acid; nearly undrinkable. Keep in mind that this is citric acid, not malic, not tartaric acid causing the problem so some of the traditional wine acid reducing measures won't work since they are meant for malic acid. Anyone know how to lower citric acid? The only other way to "save" these wines (and I have over 10 gallons) is to add quite a lot of sugar as bottles are opened and consumed. Any feedback would be very helpful!