Smurfe! Congrats!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
lovely to know you two have enjoyed so many years together.

Allie

OK, you got me. Clue the old man in here? Did I have an anniversary? Our anniversary is March 7th. It is that day because I wanted to get married on February 29th but the Justice of the Peace was actually booked all day to preform any weddings. We had to wait until the next Saturday to tie the knot. If you are referring to the post I made about being married for 30 years. Read it again real close. :)

ahh well 30 years is still wonderful.. Steve

Not many marriages make it that far anymore.

Allie

First I would like to say Congrats to u Sir :D

I pray that u live rest of the life in peace and with lots of joys with ur Wife as well as with Wine :D.

ahh well 30 years is still wonderful.. Steve
Not many marriages make it that far anymore.
Allie

Not very true I don't know about ur city or country but in India people live with there partner for whole life, or the marriage only run for about year or two. That is we have in only and only India. :b

But the thing is that it is all about understand in India if it is not then some of the people also don't want to live with there partner that's very right.

A lot of people don't get married at all manku and just live together these days.

Allie

( no wedding anniversaries that way though.. how would I add to my jewellery collection?)

Last edited:
U r right Allie but that is not possible in here in India, a boy and girl cannot live together if they are not married, yes but u r also right because it happens in ur city or country that is ok too :D.

But marry is something like a very good, sweet, and pure relationship. I will not be willing to live with some girl and after that I leave her because of no reason. That is something like bad I think and it don't happy in our Country. :b Really good I love that. . . .

That is one thing we agree on.
Steve
and smurfe you aint even 30 years old for crying out loud!!:h
PS now you owe me ha ha

Back