Smaller presses

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryjpowell

Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for an all Stainless Steel bladder press. I think I want something either 40 or 80 L size..

Thanks

Try calling George and see if he can get one for you, he is out of stok and may not keep them in stock anymore due to slow sales on them but maybe he can get one ordered or at least give the name of the pace where he used to get them.

Give the forum owner a call - George is his name. Go to the yellow Fine Vine Wines logo in the upper left corner. That will take you to the store. If he doesn't have it, he will know where to get one.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. If you want to let folks know about your corker attachment, let us know more about it. I got e-mail today saying you were advertising your website for equipment in your intro. I left it alone, but someone else must have deleted it figuring it was someone taking advantage of the forum to adverise for free. That's not allowed, but if you play nice with evryone you will find this is a great friendly forum.

Ha ha!
smiley4.gif

Hi

You might check out www.ginopinto.com and download their retail catalog.
The presses start on page 36 I think. They have several of them. Hope that this helps.

rrawhide

George doesn't stock presses because of the space they take up in the shop, but he can custom order just about anything for you.

Latest posts

Back