Skills acquisition?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that is the cheapest CC wine they make. Over 500,000 cases made each year. No tannin really at all. Not aged in any barrel but huge tanks with oak adjuncts. Its at best a light weight quaffer to take to a after work party but for only $7 (when bought on sale) it still makes you stop and think at times.

Jim, I went to Bonefish yesterday and because of this post I ordered a glass of Columbia Crest 2014 Grand Estates Merlot. It has a club price of under $10.00. Maybe I have cellar palette but I would put any of my reds as well as the 2 you gave me ahead of this. But it is the only CC I have ever tasted.

So this is the wine deal that will make you rethink things for sure. This stuff is made in much smaller amounts and it is much higher in quality. This price is also about 50% off retail. You won't find this on any store shelf on the East coast.

Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 8.09.01 AM.png

Jim, I went to Bonefish yesterday and because of this post I ordered a glass of Columbia Crest 2014 Grand Estates Merlot. It has a club price of under $10.00. Maybe I have cellar palette but I would put any of my reds as well as the 2 you gave me ahead of this. But it is the only CC I have ever tasted.

Haven't had the Merlot, but the Cab can be quite good some years. It's about 8 bucks a bottle at Total Wine.

A friend made all the money he wanted as a OB/GYN Dr. So now he drives a dump truck.

I might have given up yesterday.
I looked it up and checked out the time and cost commitment.
7k to 10 k depending on how good you are and how quickly you complete objectives.
Decent school 20 min. Away.

I might have given up yesterday.
I looked it up and checked out the time and cost commitment.
7k to 10 k depending on how good you are and how quickly you complete objectives.
Decent school 20 min. Away.

And, of course, even after that it is expensive. An afternoon of flying will set you back a few hundred bills.

Latest posts

Back