Skeeter Pee onTap

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxsteve625

Reaction score
Ther has been alot of discussions on how everyone bottles their skeeter. How about a water cooler as long as it is drank quick enough that the air bubbles don't effect the wine?

Instant cold!!!

water cooler.jpg

This has party written all over it. If you can put wine in a bag why not skeeter pee in a cooler?

I'm game.

The bags collapse on themselves not submitting it to air, the cooler lets lot of air in. If using this for a party that would be cool as it would probably be gone but like said might be hard to clean ot afterwards.

Put the skeeter in a bag in the cooler. Air problem solved. When's the party. I got tunes.

How would you seal the bag to the cooler unit? It has to seal or it woukld just empty out of the bag and just be a gag inside the wine inside the cooler and yiu mine as well just hav left the bag out!

Easy. You're a mechanical engineer of some sorts. Attach a hose to the bag and the other end in the spigot. It would clamp off just like racking wine.

Don't make me start another project.

I have a 5 gallon water cooler bottle ful of Mead for next weekends party. Done this before and it works great. Dont worry it will be empt in hours, it always is!!!

I have a 2 1/2 gallon water dispenser that has a spout on the bottom. You can buy them at Walmart or whatever. Keep it on the top shelf of the fridge. WORKS GREAT............. :d:d:d

I just know there is something i should say....but I got nothing!!!

LOL

It would be nice to hook it up next to the pool. Especially with this 96 degree weather we're having!!!

I was at an office today and sat beside the water cooler. It was whispering "skeeter peeeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeee" :) :)

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

What if we changed out the bottles one afternoon. Say Friday around Noon...

Latest posts

Back