Skeeter Pee name ?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnterryt

Reaction score
hello folks i have a question i followed the recipe from the skeeter pee web site only thing i had going was a batch of welchs concord grape. boy did it ever take off! it was foaming so hard i had to scrape the foam off cause it was coming out the top of my 7 1/2 bucket. it settled down and racked to a 6 gallon carboy and now has a nice clear almost blush color so my question is what would you folks call this
kccvh3.jpg

Last edited:
Welches wizz?
Skeet-a-cord?
Purple pee? (though the final results are not purple)

Last edited:
i log the day i pitch the yeast myself it was started 11-26-12 to be honest its still not quite there, yesterday it was at 1.000 I havent tried to degass yet the color was deep concord colored but its getting lighter all the time it now looks like carlo rossi blush:b and just about as clear!

tnterryt,
That's looking down-right delish. I do like to ask, regardless of what you decide to call your creation, that you include the name Skeeter Pee somewhere on the label. The reason is so that others that try your batch and like it, are able to find information on the SP website and on forums like this. Winemakingtalk has so much material that could be helpful to people wanting to try their hand at it.

Back