Skeeter pee labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am starting this thread asking everyone to post their skeeter Pee label. Even if you altered the recipe or called it something different like lemon Drops, Please post it!

When I get around to it this will be mine with some more editing!

mosquito.jpg

Love that label Wade........might have to steel......I mean borrow it.:D

Also this one.

Lemon_Heart%20x.jpg

Last edited:
picture.php

Ver nice Jupiter, why dont you shoot the $hit with us? We dont bite.

Yeah Jupiter, we are all tired of picking on EACH OTHER!!

Wades right, you are sure welcome to join us.

Whoops... Bad andy - no donut...

I was supposed to put em here not in my own thread :)

skeeterpee2.jpg

SSP.jpg

Countrygirl - your driving me nuts with that one :) I'm going to find the right fonts & rotate em to fit right and repost in a while :)

Last edited:
CountryGirl - Do you have a link to the original image? :) Guessing there was a torment - which is easier to turn into ferment than running from the pic posted...

user17818_pic837_1281273868.jpg

Yes - still more work, not totally happy with spacing / alignment on the skeeter pee...

CountryGirl - Do you have a link to the original image? :) Guessing there was a torment - which is easier to turn into ferment than running from the pic posted...

user17818_pic837_1281273868.jpg

Yes - still more work, not totally happy with spacing / alignment on the skeeter pee...

i think i found it googling "silly lemon pictures"
i will try to find it...
it was, of course, "make lemonade", but it was why do they "hate" us, lol
i just used wordpublisher'07, did a text box, and then put a white background for the text box. i love the way you did skeeter pee cause it matches better!!!

it's from lemonsman blogspot?
hope this helps.
i looove the skeeter on the strawberry:D

thanks wade!

I'll play some more - I prefer to use GIMP (www.gimp.org) - basically a free version of adobe photoshop; basically cut letters from the sign & pasted as layers below - did some scaling and editing to make it look a little neater... almost impossible to match hand drawn lettering with computer generated fonts... So this works a lot better.

I'll play some more - I prefer to use GIMP (www.gimp.org) - basically a free version of adobe photoshop; basically cut letters from the sign & pasted as layers below - did some scaling and editing to make it look a little neater... almost impossible to match hand drawn lettering with computer generated fonts... So this works a lot better.

thanks for the info andy, i will try it...
i also found a BUNCH, every pun intended, on cartoonstock.com
several very funny ones!
post'em if u do anymore!

Latest posts

Back