Skeeter Pee HIGH OCTANE!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean lie about wine making? And im reading the thread right now, its quite long but ill make my through it lol. anyways not my fault im not part polar bear like you crazy alaskans

I'm not crazy, I'm insane. I was crazy 31 years ago when I came here. Today I am certifiably insane. LMAO!

hahaha, I learn more towards In-pyscho-sane than i do crazy lol. I love all this experimentation. Shame i cant trust sending the milk wine over to alaska lol.

I think ill just tell them that ive figured out how to make wine from mountain dew or something lol No way im telling em what it is.

Ok, all but one of my bottles stalled out on me ) : .. all i was left with was the half gallon of juicey juice bottle.. the bottle had a lot of tomatoe paste in it..., coinceandense.. i think not!

So here is what i did.. I reblended all of them and i used the half gallon container as a giant starter ( hell yea! i used my noggin)

My new blend is.

Grean tea bottle PA is 18ish
diet coke PA is 16.5
yellow lemon tea is 15% PA
grape juicy juice PA is 17.5 ish
mango JJ is 17.8 ish

Im hoping that these new blends with lower starting sugar content should do much better. BTW guys im sorry about filling this whole thread up with gossip and fun talk lol

The tomato paste is defintely a nutrient that is recommended on another forum.
I'm not sure if that small amount will have any effect on the taste of the SkeeterPee.
I like my S-Pee the way it tastes, sure would hate to taste the tomato paste.

Well, i checked on them today and they all seem to be bubbiling happily away. Im going to Europe next friday so im really excited about that. When i come back these should all be done cooking

the only 2 ones still going are the gallon sized carboys.. The others finished sweet but not awfully so. around 13 percent alcohol. Im hoping that the gallon sized fermenters will pulll thru.

Latest posts

Back